Tuesday 3 February 2009

My profile


I was born in Belgium and brought up in a city called couvin. In the beginnig I studied at the primary school of couvin, at the age of 12 I came to the College in Chimay.
I've always wanted to go to the ERM (Military Royal School) in Brussels. I've always dreamt of entering the army.
During my holiday I usually have summer jobs. Since I was 9 years old, I've always worked for my father in his bakery but this summer I will go working for the "post". I will be a postman!
My motto is "I'm not a believer" but I have one religion: Sport. I'm a good swimmer and I think sport can teach you to be patient, to be persistent to increase your inside power! My proudest moment was swimming more than 2,5km in one hour.

6 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.
    I like your blog.

    I would like to invite you to visit:
    http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

    and join Stop Global Warming campaign.

    Keep blogging.
    Save our planet together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I didn't know you could swim 2.5km !! It's amazing ^^ !!
    Why haven't you entered in the ERM?

    Last holiday I was in a military camp for young people, we did a lot of exercices , I learnt to shoot with an automatic and I rappelled ... it was unforgettable !

    Have you ever gone in a camp like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it's really great!! You know what you want to do and I really see you in army (physicly and mentally)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for late Bénito ^^ It's very common to swim 2.5km you know. A good swimmer can swim 4km easely! I didn't kow you did a military camp but no, I did one :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oups, I wanted to say: "I didnt do anyone"

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's very common to swim 2.5km :S yeah for a good swimmer xD
    good begin, i'm looking forward to your next post !

    ReplyDelete